June 1, 2013

Naki and Nina's Double Dare Challenge 28


Wow! Can you believe it's June already? Time is just flying by! And it's time for another Double Dare Challenge!

This week, Naki wants us to use the Artisan Label Punch
And my pick for the week is to use the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set





Here's my card....


Here are the DEEtails:

I decided to use some more of that lovely Sycamore Street DSP from last week. The Rich Razzleberry Chevron is so bold and bright. I paired it with some lovely new Strawberry Slush with some crisp white accents. I added a strip of Rich Razzleberry stitched grosgrain ribbon and stamped an image from the new set, Label Love in VersaMark ink, embossed in white. I wish the coverage was a little more even, but it will have to do... I added a little butterfly with some Rhinestone Jewel details and an Itty Bitty Banner with the Thank You sentiment.

Be sure to check out Naki's blog to see what she made. Then, won't you play along with us? Get out your new Artisan punch and some Itty Bitty Banners and link up your card in our comments. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment